The WFCO T-57-R 50 amp transfer switch is designed to provide trouble-free changeover of power between the shore power and generator. This 50 amp switch is easy to mount to any flat surface.
It can be mounted on any flat surface. The compact design of the T-57-R allows for placement in areas with limited space and is engineered for safe, reliable performance. The WFCO T-57-R complies with FCC standards and ETL listed.
- Easily mounted to any flat surface
- The DC coil prevents ac "chatter" noise and drop-out low-voltage conditions.
- Accidental coupling of power from or to shore line and generator is prevented by a "break before make" configuration.
- The WFCO T-57-R can be mounted on flat surface as a stand alone in conjunction with any distribution panel.
- Complies with fcc standards
- ETL listed
- Conforms to UL std. 1008 and certified to CSA std, c22.2
- Safety features / protections:shore power input and generator input
- Knock out holes: 10
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.25"W x 9.24"H x 5.25"D
- 2 year warranty
|ac rating||120/240 volts / 50 amps|
|output voltage||120/240 Volts|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.