- Hollow back rub rails offer more versatility than standard rub rails.
- adds structure and a highlighted detail.
- Allows the rail to cover minor surface imperfections.
- Works with rigid vinyl rub rails to add structure and a highlighted detail.
- Can also be used as a rub strake to protect gelcoat and paint from chafe damaged caused by lines.
All Hollow back sections are 304 polished stainless steel pre-drilled and counter-sunk for fasteners on 6" centers. Check the profile of the section of the rigid rub rail to match the correct stainless steel rail width to what has been molded into the vinyl.
|Details for Application||Drilled and countersunk for #8 screws on 6-inch centers|
|Material||Stainless Steel Type-304|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty from manufacturer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.