Taco F30-0862BSA-1 Portable Locking Transom Cross Tie Cleat 15°
Product out of stock
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
Taco F30-0862BSA-1 Portable Locking Transom Cross Tie Cleat 15°. See description below for more information.
Taco Marine presents a new Transom Cross Tie device that guarantees the ability to get dock lines up and away from outboard motors when tying off at the stern and for motor cowling protection. The patent pending latch mechanism in the base allows easy insertion and attachment in standard rod holders. Additional functions provide multiple-use applications in a single stowable product.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Aluminum finish
- 15º large s-shape 9” cleat design
- Sleeve diameter 1-1/2” fits into standard rod holders 1-5/8” diameter
- Patent pending latching mechanism holds into rod holder
- Accommodates up to 5/8” dock line for large boat applications
- Loop hole design allows multiple applications
- Ideal for elevated cross tie of lines
- Reusable mesh bag ideal for quick drying and for avoiding scratches on deck or storage surfaces
- Not intended for permanent docking
- Intended for open bottom gunnel rod holders