The WFCO T-30 30 amp transfer switch is designed to provide the automatic transfer of power between the shore power and your generator. See the details tab for more information.
It can be mounted on any flat surface or on the back of a WFCO 8900 series power center. The built-in dc coil prevents ac chatter noise and drop out low voltage. The compact design of the T-30 allows for placement in areas with limited space and is engineered for safe, reliable performance. The WFCO T-30 complies with fcc standards and ETL listed.
- Easily mounted to any flat surface or on the back of the WFCO 8900 series power center
- The dc coil prevents ac "chatter" noise and drop-out low-voltage conditions.
- Accidental coupling of power from or to shore line and generator is prevented by a "break before make" configuration.
- The WFCO T-30 can be mounted on flat surface as a stand alone in conjunction with any distribution panel.
- complies with FCC standards
- ETL listed
- Conforms to UL std. 1008 and certified to CSA std, c22.2
- Safety features / protections:shore power input and generator input
- Knock out holes: 3
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Dimensions:5"L x 5"W x 6"H
- 2 year warranty
|ac rating||120volts / 30 amps|
|output voltage||120 Volts|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.