This is a VHF antenna which maximizes range and quality with a great look. The 5225-XT is Shakespeare’s Galaxy Style 5225 in a stronger, stiffer radome. Best applications are hard tops, T-tops, radar arches, or wherever its extra resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome.
- Collinear-phased 5/8-wave elements
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1″-14 thread
- 20ft RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 or 5187 (each sold separately)
- One section
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65