Sensata Dimensions 24/400N 24 Volt 400 Watt Low Frequency Heavy Duty Pure Sine Inverter
9 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
Sensata strives to provide the most reliable, highest performance inverter in the industry. The Sensata dimensions inverters utilize unique patented PC boards, transformer mounting techniques and cooling methods that are tolerant of high vibration and enclosed environments. See the details tab for more information.
The dimensions brand of inverters use state of the art, large case to-247 Mosfet and IGBT technology, with microprocessor or solid state electronic wave form control, regulation and protection. Sensata inverters are capable of powering virtually any type of equipment within their power rating. The 24/400N Dimensions 400 watt 24 volt pure sine inverter is a highly reliable, heavy duty, low frequency inverter that converts 24 volt DC to 120 volts of quiet reliable AC power. This unit is capable of driving highly reactive and capacitive loads. The dimensions 24/400N low frequency inverter comes equipped with a thermally controlled cooling fan, dual GFCI outlets, terminal block for hard wiring, output circuit breaker and both AC and DC cable connections. This unit also features the durability of an iron core transformer.
- Engineered construction and cooling methods
- Thermally controlled cooling fan
- Enclosed AC and DC cable connections
- Remote ON/OFF switch hookup
- Dual GFCI outlets
- GFCI outlet protection
- LED indication of external power, inverter power, low input voltage, high temperature & overload.
- Automatic electronic short circuit/overload protection
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
- Output circuit breakers
- Terminal Block for hard wiring
- Chassis Size: G
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Phase: Single
- UL Certified: Yes
- Warranty: 4 Years, Advance Replacement first 2 years
- Battery low voltage shutdown : 10.5V DC (with in-rush delay)
- Continuous Output Power : 400 Watts
- Peak Power : 1080 Watts
- Continuous current output : Up to 3 amps AC
- Peak Current : 9 Amps AC
- Output Frequency : 60 Hz +/- 0.05%
- Input Nominal V DC : 24V DC
- Input voltage range : 22 to 28V DC
- Input Current : Up to 100 Amps DC
- Operating Temperature : -20 degrees to 60 degrees C (0 degrees to 140 degrees F)
- Efficiency : Up to 88%
- Dimensions : L x W x H inches 12.5 x 6 x 5
- Weight : 14 lbs.
- Input Voltage : 24 Volts
- Output Voltage : 120 Volts
- Wattage : 400 Watts
- Waveform : Pure Sine Wave
- Brand : Sensata