Samlex SEC-1212CE European Regulated Desktop 10 Amp Switching Power Supply
4 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The Samlex SEC-1212CE is a European ac-dc power converter that provides a highly regulated dc output voltage of 13.8 volts at 10 amps. See the details tab for more information.
This unit was designed for use with land and mobile radios and produces clean reliable highly filtered power that suppress RFI. The input voltage on is 230vac, 50hz. This unit features a metal case, non-skid rubber feet and has an illuminated on-off switch. The SEC-1212CE comes with a detachable power cord with a schuko plug and carries a manufacturers 3 year warranty. The AC-DC power supply conforms to EN60950 safety standards and EN55022 class B, EN6100-3-2,3 and EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 EMI/EMC standards.
- Based on switched mode technology and pwm control
- Compact and light weight
- Circuit innovations minimize output voltage ripple and rfi
- Cooling: convection cooled
- Protections:over current, short circuit and over voltage (through pwm controller)
- AC input:detachable power cord with schuko plug
- DC output: terminals with tubular hold dia 0.2" (5mm)with set screw
- Fuse rating:5mm x 20mm glass fuse, 250 v slow blow), 2a
- Safety standard: en60950
- Emi/emc standard: en55022 class b; en6100-3-2,3; en61000-4-2,184.108.40.206,11
- 3 year warranty
- Input Voltage : 230vac, 50hz
- Output Voltage : 13.8 vdc +/- 1% regulated
- Output ripple : 120mv
- Output noise : 120mv
- Continuous current output : 10 A
- Current limit : 14a
- Temperature Range : 0-40c
- Dimensions : 7"L x 8.3"W x 2.2"H
- Weight : 3 lbs / 1.36kg
- Brand : Samlex
- Output Voltage : 12 Volts
- Amps : 10 Amps