Samlex SEC-1212 10 Amp Regulated Desktop Switching Power Supply
2 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The Samlex SEC-1212 is a UL approved ac-dc power converter that provides a highly regulated dc output voltage of 13.8 volts at 10 amps. See the details tab for more information.
This unit was designed for use with land and mobil radios and produces clean reliable highly filtered power that suppress RFI. The input voltage on the sec-1212 can be set at 120vac or 240vac. This unit features a metal case, non-skid rubber feet and has an illuminated on-off switch. The SEC-1212 carries a manufacturers 3 year warranty.
- Based on switched mode technology and pwm control
- Compact and light weight
- Cooling: convection cooled
- Protections:over current, short circuit and over voltage (through pwm controller)
- AC input:detachable power cord c/w nema 5-15p plug
- DC input:terminals with tubular hold dia. 0.2" (5mm) with set screw
- Fuse rating:5mm x 20mm glass fuse, 125v or 250 v (time delay / slow blow), 3a
- Littlefuse 239003
- Safety certification:UL listed, ul60950-1, e179076
- Emc conformity:fcc part 15(b), class b digital device
- UL listed to both USA & Canadian safety standards
- 3 year warranty
- Input Voltage : 120vac, 60hz (can be switched to 230 volt input by removing jumper cable inside)
- Output Voltage : 13.8 vdc regulated
- Output ripple : 150mv
- Output noise : 150mv
- Continuous current output : 10 A
- Current limit : 14a
- Temperature Range : 0-30c
- Dimensions : 7"L x 8.3"W x 2.2"H
- Weight : 3 lbs
- Output Voltage : 12 Volts
- Amps : 10 Amps
- Brand : Samlex