This highly efficient DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 1000 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. Featuring Ignition ON/OFF – 1 wire input, overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
- Wide operating temperature range: -13°F to 131°F / -25˚C to +55˚C
- Wide operating DC input range: 10.7 – 16.5 VDC
- Ignition ON/OFF – 1 wire input
- High efficiency and low interference
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, overload and short circuit.
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15A
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Dimensions||9.37 x 15.63 x 3.23 (in)|
|Safety||ETL to UL Standard|
|Weight||8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.