Samlex IDC-360B-24 Converter
10 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The IDC-360B-24 is a highly efficient 360 watt isolated DC-DC converter suitable for applications requiring galvanic isolation between the input and the output. See the details tab for more information.
The unit provides a highly regulated output DC voltage of 24.5 Volts for an input DC voltage range of 20-35 Volts and rated output current of 15 Amps (at 35 Volts input). Features of this Samlex isolated DC-DC converter include compact housing, fold-back current limiting and protection against short circuit, overheating, overvoltage and reverse polarity connection. The IDC-360B-24 comes with 1/4" push-on flat blade "quick disconnect" connectors. This unit is EMI/EMC compliant and conforms to European standards EN50081-1 (for EMI), EN50082-1 (for EMC) and the European Automotive Directive 95/54/CE.
- Fully isolated
- Current limited
- Input to output isolation: Yes. > 400V RMS
- Cooling:by temperature controlled fan
- Operating temperature:-20 degrees C to +30 degrees C, De-rate linearly to zero at 70 degrees C, -4 degrees F to 86 degrees F, De-rate linearly to zero at 158 degrees F
- Protections:Overload / short circuit on the output side, over voltage on the output side, over voltage / transients on the input side, reverse polarity on the input side, over heating
- External input side Fuse (Inline with "input +" terminal) 32V, 25A
- External output side Fuse (Inline with "output +" terminal) ) 32V, 15A
- Input wire (Up to 6 ft): AWG # 10
- Output wire (Up to 10 ft): AWG # 10
- SAFETY & EMC: Emission EN50081-1 / EN61000-6-3Immunity EN50082-1 / EN61000-6-1Automotive:Automotive Directive 95/54/ED (IDC-360A & IDC-360B Series Only)
- Input / Output connections Quick connect male 6.3mm / 1/4" flat blade
- Dimensions, mm (L x w x H) 190.5 x 132.8 x 83
- Dimensions, inches (L x w x H) 7.5 x 5.23 x 3.27
- Weight: KG 1.4
- Weight: LB 3.1
- CE approved
- 2 year warranty
- Input voltage range : 20 -35 VDC
- Output Current : 15A (The output current indicated is the maximum current at the maximum input voltage)
- Peak efficiency : 85%
- Humidity : (Non-condensing) Max 95%
- Output Voltage : 24 Volts
- Amps : 15 Amps