Power Products Blue Sea Systems 1993-BSS PowerBar 1000 12 x 5/16" Terminal Studs
4 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
Complex wiring systems require a single point to consolidate large and small conductors. The PowerBar 1000 offers a 1,000 Amp busbar with various size studs and screws to connect conductors and fuse blocks.
By Power products Blue Sea Systems
see details for more information
- 1,000 Amp busbar for large complex wiring systems
- Tin plated pure electrical copper for maximum conductivity
- Stepped bus design offers two elevations for conductors which doubles
the density of the wire loom compared to traditional bus bars
- Busbar and fuse block elevations match common fuse blocks allowing for multiple fuse block attachment, eliminating the need for connecting cables
- One-piece serrated flange nuts ensure correct and secure connections
- Stainless steel 8-32 screws with captive lock washers for securing smaller gauge wires
- Busbar may be cut to a shorter length to accommodate constricted spaces
- Bi-directional busbar end caps allow the ganging of additional busbars
- Snap on insulating cover meets ABYC and USCG requirements and includes label recess
- Max. Voltage : 150V
- Number of Terminal Studs : 12
- Terminal Type : 5/16" - 18 Stud
- Terminal Stud Torque : 140 in-lb (15.82 Nm)
- Continuous Rating : 1000A
- Bus Material : Tin-Plated Copper C11000
- Mounting Hole : accepts #10 (M5) screws