Power Products Blue Sea Systems 5046-BSS ST Blade Compact Fuse Block W/ 8 Circuits
5 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The 5046-BSS is a compact ST blade fuse block with 8 circuits from Blue Sea Systems Power Products. See below for more information.
This compact ST blade fuse block provides surface mount circuit protection for ATO/ATC fuses with a compact footprint.
- Ignition protected when cover is secure –meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 for use in a gasoline engine compartment
- Single side design allows wire entry from one side to minimize footprint
- Insulating cover meets ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Includes 8 write-on circuit labels
- Fuses sold separately
- 5235 – 5246 ATO-ATC Fuses
- 5291 – 5299 easyID Fuses
- 7870 Black 180 Label Set - Emergency Vehicle
- Circuits : 8
- Maximum Amperage : 100A per block, 30A per circuit
- Maximum Voltage : 32V DC
- Mounting : #8 Screw (M4)
- Terminal Stud Torque : 24 in-lb (2.71 Nm)
- Screw Terminal Torque : 18 in-lb (2.03 Nm)
- Screw Terminal Type : #8-32 Scews with captive star lock washer
- Terminal Stud Size : #10-32
- Weight : 0.40lb