Power Products Blue Sea Systems 5026-BSS ST Blade Fuse Block 12 Circuits W/ Negative Bus & Cover
10 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The 5026-BSS is a 12 circuit blade fuse block with a negative bus and cover from Blue Sea System Power Products.
This blade fuse block has 12 circuits and features a cover and a negative bus. The fuse block consolidates branch circuits and in-line fuses.
This ST Blade Fuse Block offers space saving and an inexpensive solution to additional circuit protection with there is limited circuit breakers on a distribution panel. A single circuit breaker on a distribution panel may provide circuit protection for feed wire to the ST Blade Fuse Block. This is a common practice for electronics with their own on/off switch that do not require switching from a circuit breaker. The 6 or 12 position ST Blade Fuse Block provides a consolidated location for fuses on each electronic.
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Models available with or without a cover
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing
- Easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses, and label recesses that accept Blue Sea Systems" Small Format
- Labels for circuit identification
- Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Fuses sold separately
- 5235 – 5246 ATO-ATC Fuses
- 5291 – 5299 easyID Fuses
- 7870, 8214, 8217 Small Labels
- 5289 ATC Fuse Kit - 6-Piece
- 5290 easyID Fuse Kit
- 4303 WeatherDeck® 12V DC Waterproof Switch Panel - 2 Position
- 4305 WeatherDeck® 12V DC Waterproof Switch Panel - 4 Position
- 4307 WeatherDeck® 12V DC Waterproof Switch Panel - 6 Position
- 4309 WeatherDeck® 12V DC Waterproof Switch Panel - 8 Position
- Circuits : 12
- Maximum Amperage : 100A per block, 30A per circuit
- Maximum Voltage : 32V DC
- Mounting : #8 Screw (M4)
- Negative Bus : #10-32 Stud
- Positive Bus : #10-32 Stud
- Recommended Torque : 24 in-lb (2.71 N·m)
- Screw Terminal Torque : 18 in-lb (2.03 Nm)
- Screw Terminal Type : #8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer
- Weight : 0.75lb