Power Products Blue Sea Systems 1992-BSS PowerBar 1000 W/ 8 5/16” Terminal Studs
5 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The 1992-BSS is PowerBar 1000 with 8 5/16” terminal studs from Blue Sea Systems Power Products. See below for more information.
For complex wiring systems, a single point is necessary to consolidate large and small conductors. This Power bar 1000 has a 1,000 Amp busbar as well as various sizes of studs and screws for connecting conductors and fuse blocks.
- Includes 2730B PowerBar cover
- 1,000 Amp busbar for large complex wiring systems
- Tin plated pure electrical copper for maximum conductivity
- Stepped bus design offers two elevations for conductors which doubles
- the density of the wire loom compared to traditional bus bars
- Busbar and fuse block elevations match common fuse blocks allowing for multiple fuse block attachment, eliminating the need for connecting cables
- One-piece serrated flange nuts ensure correct and secure connections
- Stainless steel 8-32 screws with captive lock washers for securing smaller gauge wires
- Busbar may be cut to a shorter length to accommodate constricted spaces
- Bi-directional busbar end caps allow the ganging of additional busbars
- Snap on insulating cover meets ABYC and USCG requirements and includes label recess
- Maximum Voltage : 150V
- Number of Terminal Studs : 8
- Terminal Type : 5/16" - 18 Stud
- Terminal Stud Torque : 120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)
- Continuous Rating : 1000A
- Base Material : UL 94-V0 Rated, Glass Reinforced Thermoplastics
- Bus Material : Tin-Plated Copper C11000
- Mounting Hole : Accepts #10 (M5) Screws
- Screw Terminal Torque : 18 in-lb (2.03 Nm) #10-32
- Screw Terminal Torque : 15 in-lb (1.69 Nm) #8-32
- Terminal Screws : #10-32, #8-32
- Weight : 6.00 lbs.