Outback Power FP1 VFXR3048E Inverter/Charger 230VAC 48VDC
10 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
FP1 VFXR3048E Inverter/Charger 230VAC 48VDC by Outback Power. For more information, see details.
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field up-gradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewals are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
- OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series
- Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 6 models available for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, ranging from 2500W to 3600W (see attachments below for more details).
- 50Hz/60Hz electable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field up-grade ability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
- Bypass Breaker Rating : 230VAC Bypass
- Output : 3000 Watts