Nature's Head Composting Toilet With Standard Handle. The Nature's Head composting toilet is the most environmentally friendly, way to process your toilet wastes when you have no sewer or septic system, or in areas of water shortage, or if you want to reduce your ecological footprint. This unit is a ""dry toilet."" This is because it uses no water for flushing. That means no plumbing to attach and no need for external water source to flush. The separation of urine from solids eliminates the usual sewage odors.This composting toilet is completely self-contained, and can safely be used in places where traditional flush toilets are impractical or where there is no water or sewer service. Because Nature's Head Composting Toilets were designed for the harshest of conditions, they will stand up to years of trouble free service.This toilet is very economical to operate and it needs no costly chemicals. Two gallons of peat moss (or coconut coir, sawdust, dried leaves) is all it needs. Lightweight, odorless and compact making it a perfect fit for your home, cabin, tiny house, RV, workshop, boat and survival application. The 2.2 gallon urine bottle is very simple to empty.Because the toilet is completely self-contained, it can safely be used while cruising as well as in anchorages and in marinas. This is a no-hassle solution to a long-standing problem for cruisers, for racers, and for weekend boaters. Easy to install; the unit attaches to the floor with two small L-brackets. There is one ventilation hose to run outside and one 12V power hook-up for a small computer type fan. Or run completely powerless by running the vent hose to a solar vent.
**Due to an increase in sales and COVID-19, there is a 6-8 week lead time for this item.**
- Proudly made in the USA
- All stainless hardware
- The toilet with its stainless steel hardware, robust construction and user friendliness has been designed to withstand the harshest of conditions.
- Full size elongated seat for comfort
- Disassembles in seconds for emptying
- Composting handle can be mounted on either side
- Vent hose and fan may be mounted on either side
- The unit comes with everything for your installation but the external vent
- Molded in toilet seat for safety
- Completely self contained and portable.
- Fully supported liquid tank for applications where it extends beyond mounting pedestal
- Opaque liquid tank allows for easy visual capacity inspection.
- Includes 5 feet of 1 1/2 inch inside diameter hose with ends, inside vent flange, agitator handle, 2 mounting brackets and knobs, 4 mounting bolts for wood floor installation, 6 feet of wiring for internal fan 12 volt hook-up, fuse holder and fuse for direct battery attachment, liquids tank cap and instruction manual
- An optional vented lid is available if you prefer to carry the base to a disposal facility
- Rear of main tank is cut-out for bulkhead clearance on some boats.
- Dimensions are: 20 inches tall, 17 3/4 inches front to rear, and 13 inches wide at the base. The toilet is 16 1/4 inches wide at the seat.
- 5 year warranty
- USCG Certification
|material||White heavy duty plastic|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.