MorningStar TriStar TS-60 (60 Amp) Solar Charge Controller. Morningstar's TriStar TS-60 is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation. The controller operates in one of these modes at a time and two or more controllers may be used to provide multiple functions. The TriStar uses advanced technology and automated production to provide exciting new features at a competitive cost. The optional TriStar meter is the most sophisticated and informative controller meter on the market. The controller is UL listed and is designed for both solar home systems and professional applications.MorningStar's products are built from the inside out to deliver more than twice the industry average operating life.
The TS-60 delivers high reliability and excellent performance and features such as:
- Large heat sink and conservative design enables operating at full ratings to 60°C. No need to de-rate.
- Ratings to 60A at 48VDC will handle solar arrays up to 4kW for more power.
- RS-232 connects to a personal computer for custom settings, data logging and remote monitoring and control
- DIP switch provides user with a choice of 7 different digital presets and custom settings via RS-232.
- Fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcurrent, high temperature and overvoltage.
- Larger power terminals and conduit knockouts. Extra space for wire turns. Fits on power panels.
- Connecting battery sense wires and optional remote temperature sensor will improve control accuracy. Constant voltage series PWM algorithm increases battery capacity and life.
- 3 LED's to indicate status, faults and alarms. Optional meter displays extensive system and controller information, automatic self-test and reset capabilities. Meter connection via RJ-11 phone jack.
- Pushbutton provides manual reset and stop/start battery equalization or load disconnect.
- DIP switch setting will change PWM to "On-Off" battery charging
- Enclosure: Type 1, indoor rated
To view all product specifications: Click here to download the product data sheet.
|accuracy with 12/24v||0.1% ┬▒50mV|
|accuracy with 48v||0.1% ┬▒100mV|
|conduit knockouts||Eccentric 2.5/3.2 cm (1.0/1.25 inch)|
|controller self-consumption||Meter self-consumption: 7.5mA|
|dimensions||10.3" H x 5.0" W x 2.8" D (26 x 12.7 x 7.1 cm)|
|maximum solar voltage (voc)||125V|
|minimum voltage to operate||9V|
|rated solar current||load or diversion - 60 amps|
|weight||3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.