MorningStar Sunsaver SS-MPPT-15L 15 Amp (12/24 volts). MorningStar's SunSaver MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology is an advanced maximum power point tracking battery charger for off-grid PV systems.
The TS-MPPT-60 has many key features and benefits:
- Peak efficiency of over 97%, meaning almost no power loss.
- Excellent performance at sunrise and low solar insolation levels
- Enables the use of high voltage and thin film modules for off-grid battery charging.
- Provides a means to use up to a 36V PV array to charge either a 24V or 12V battery
- Robust thermal design and no cooling fans
- Less expensive than other MPPT controllers and is affordable in smaller PV systems up to 400Wp. Allows system costs to be reduced by down-sizing the PV array, using on-grid or thin film modules and decreasing cable sizes.
- Up to four programmable timer sequences for PV lighting applications.
- Mechanical dimensions are less than other MPPT controllers, making it easier to install in equipment enclosures.
- Efficient electronics, a conservative thermal design and tropicalization result in high reliability and long life.
- Fully adjustable user selection via on-board switches or PC connection.
- Efficient MPPT tracking and 4-stage charging increases battery life.
- The status LED's and optional meter provide extensive controller and system data.
- Records key operating parameters of the PV system and includes 30 days of data logging
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum with plastic cover
For the full list of technical specifications: Click Here.
|battery voltage||Operating Range 7-36 volts DC|
|conduit knockouts||M20; _, 1, 1 _ inch|
|dimensions||6.6" H x 2.5" W x 2.9" D (16.9 x 6.4 x 7.3 cm)|
|max. pv open circuit voltage||75 volts DC|
|maximum battery current||15 amps|
|maximum self-consumption||35 milliamps|
|nominal battery voltage||12 or 24 volts DC|
|nominal max. pv input||With 12 volt battery, 200 Watts. With 24 volt battery, 400 Watts|
|output rating||15 amps load control|
|power terminal||16mm^2 / #6 AWG|
|transient surge protection||4 X 1500 Watts|
|weight||1.3 lbs (0.60 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.