SL-20L-12V Sun Light 12V 20A Charge Controller
The SunLight™ solar charge controller is World’s leading solar lighting controller for street and pathway lighting, parking areas, bus stations, signage, and much more. This unit is based off of our reliable epoxy coated SunSaver design and the addition of a microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions.
- Provides 10 lighting options
- with accurate on-board timer. User adjustable for 2 to 10 hours ON or for ON all night. Unique ON/OFF/ON settings
- conserve energy and turn lights on again for 1 or 2 hours before sunrise. Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds.
- Easy to set-up
- with test-button feature and LED indicator. To confirm correct installation, test button turns light on during the day and LED indicates selected lighting option.
- Rugged design
- with anodized aluminum enclosure, epoxy encapsulation, corrosion-resistant terminals.
- Extremely accurate
- Microcontroller digital accuracy
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|charger rate||20 A|
|minimum battery voltage||6V|
|open-circuit voltage||60 V|
|operating temperature range||-40 C to +60C|
|voltage accuracy||+/- 48mV|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.