MorningStar SHS-NL-6 Solar Controller. Morningstar's well-known high quality and reliability is now available in a low cost solar controller. The SHS-NL-6 Controller is ideal for rural electrification systems with one to three solar panels. This model also contains automatic lighting control. MorningStar's products are built from the inside out to deliver more than twice the industry average operating life.
The SHS-NL-6 delivers high reliability and excellent performance and features such as:
- Automatic lighting control, turns light on at dusk and off at dawn.
- Low Cost, designed to be affordable and meet the needs of the rural electrification market.
- 100% solid state, allowing the SHS controller to last a long time with a very low failure rate
- Built-in electronic fuses that do not require replacement, so even if there are wiring mistakes during installation, the controller will not be damaged.
- Protected with a moisture-tight coating, greatly minimizing damage from humidity and keeping out insects.
- Rated Solar and Light Input: 6 A (100 Watts)
- Type of Charging: 4 Stage: Bulk, PWM, Boost, and Float Temperature compensated charging
- Circuit Board Tropicalization: conformal coated
- Terminals Tropicalization: corrosion protected
- Enclosure: IP 22
- Epoxy encapsulated
To view all product specifications: Click here to download the product data sheet.
|dimensions||6" H x 2.6" W x 1.4" D (15.1 x 6.6 x 3.6 cm)|
|low voltage disconnect||11.5 Volts|
|low voltage reconnect||12.6 Volts|
|operating temperature||-25┬░C to +50┬░C|
|regulation voltage||14.3 V|
|terminals||For wire sizes to 4 mm2|
|weight||4 oz (113 g)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.