MorningStar ProStar PS-15M (15 Amp) With Meter Solar Controller. Morningstar's ProStar PS-15M is the world's leading mid-range solar controller for both professional and consumer applications. This second generation ProStar adds new features and protections using highly advanced technology, provides longer battery life and improved system performance, and sets new standards for reliability and self-diagnostics.MorningStar's products are built from the inside out to deliver more than twice the industry average operating life.
The PS-15M delivers high reliability and excellent performance and features such as:
- An estimated 15 year life
- PWM series battery charging (not shunt)
- 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded
- Very accurate control and measurement
- Jumper to eliminate telecom noise
- Parallel for up to 300 amps
- Temperature compensation
- Tropicalization: conformal coating, stainless- steel fasteners & anodized aluminum heat sink
- No switching or measurement in the grounded leg
- 100% solid state
- Very low voltage drops
- Current compensated low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- LED's indicate battery status and faults
- Capable of 25% overloads
- Remote battery voltage sense terminals
- Technical Specifications:
- Digital meter: Compatible, Included.
- Positive ground: No
- Remote temperature probe: Compatible, not included.
- Controller self-consumption: Meter self-consumption: 7.5mA
To view all product specifications: Click here to download the product data sheet.
|dimensions||2.17" H x 6.01" W x 4.14" D (55 x 153 x 105 mm)|
|rated load current||15 amps|
|rated solar current||15 amps|
|weight||12 oz (0.34 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.