Midnite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controller.
The Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller is MidNite Solar's most popular model. It has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. The Classic 150 has a maximum output current of 96 amps, an operating voltage of 150 volts. It works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems. The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application allows you to monitor your Classics over your local network or the Internet. As with the whole Classic Line, the Classic 150 has MidNite’s exclusive HyperVoc which extends VOC limits when needed.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.9 × 6 × 4 inches
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Battery Charge voltage of 12-93 volts
- HyperVOC mode (add the battery voltage to the operating voltage for VOC rating) maximum of 48 volts
- Solar, Wind and Hydro MPPT modes
- Get 50-250% more power from hydro and wind turbines.
- Learning mode for Solar, Wind and Hydro
- User programmable for most all battery charging wind turbines (may require the Clipper)
- Built in string sizing and battery sizing programs
- Built in voltage drop calculator for PV wiring in AWG and Metric
- Knows when sun up and sundown are to take place anywhere in the world.
- Secure data monitoring and logging
- Arc fault detector reduces threat of fire
- Built in DC-GFP without the hassle of fuses
- Graphics display panel USB port for uploading firmware updates and data logging to a PC or Mac
- Graphics display turns into an oscilloscope
- Battery voltage supported up to 72 for the Classic150, 200 and 250. 120 volts for Classic 250KS
- Two aux outputs: 1 dry contact relay and one 12v output/ input
- 32 megabytes of onboard storage
- Snap on covers and hole plugs allow sealed or vented operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.