MeanWell DS-TN-1500 Monitoring Software And Cable
8 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The goal of inverter monitoring software is to provide a user friendly interface. After installing this software on a PC, the user will be able to monitor inverter status from a remote area and remotely turn the unit ON/OFF. See the details tab for more information.
User will have the flexibility to change between operating modes (USP or energy saving), voltage, and frequency setting anytime they feel the need to.
- This software is only suitable for Microsoft operating system. It is not compatible with Linux.
- User will be able to see on the monitoring menu whether output voltage is provided through AC utility or inverter
- Inverter status such as output voltage, frequency, activation of Bypass mode can be checked by viewing the monitoring menu
- On a clear day, the symbol "bright sun" will appear on the monitoring menu letting the user know that battery charging is provided through the solar panel. On a cloudy day, the symbol "clouds" will appear on the monitoring menu letting the user know that the solar panel has ceased charging the battery.
- User can check the monitoring menu to see if the AC charger is activated.
- Menu shows load percentage.
- Indicator of various inverter statuses and batterycondition: power on, battery low, stand by saving mode, remote off, battery used up and abnormal shutdown
- Output Voltage : 12 Volt
- Wattage : 400 Watts
- Type : Pure Sine Wave