The EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) Shore Power Cordset has a patented, industry first, jaw-clamp design providing one-handed operation and a secure waterproof seal which eliminates the need for a locking ring. The EEL connection is built for the harshest environments and is UL approved. This cordset features a built-in cord light which serves as an alert to boaters when the cord is left plugged in. It also works with your current inlet.
- Designed for use with standard inlets (NEMA)
- Single-handed operation
- No sealing ring required
- Patented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
- Built-in cord light for added safety - alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you full power is flowing through the cord
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- EEL product line includes connectors, pigtail, straight and "Y" adapters
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Cord Length||50 Ft.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.