The JPR-YM08IH is a Yanmar replacement engine cooling seawater pump.
Q: What is the internal difference between JPR-YM08IH and model JPR-YM08IH2?
A: The difference is the thickness of the machined "Cam" which is incorporated or part of the Body / Casing itself. The machined thickness of YM08IH is greater (4mm) vs a smaller thickness (2mm) found in the JPR-YM08IH2. So, the JPR-YM08IH model gives higher flow rate vs JPR-YM08IH2. This is why it is very important to order the correct pump for your model of engine by referring to the cross-reference information provided.
Q: What does the JPR-YM08IH replace?
A:The JPR-YM08IH replaces Yanmar 128397-42500, 128990-42500, Johnson 10-24509-01, 10-13337-01, F4B-903.
- Genuine Engine MFG Sea Water Pump P/N: Yanmar 128397-42500 / 128990-42500
- Plug & Play Replacement
- Simple & Compact Design (Less Parts)
- Strong Bronze Body (Heavy Duty Marine Grade Casting)
- High Performance and Long Life Flexible Impellers
- Marine Grade Shaft (3X Series Non-Magnetic)
- Mechanical Seal instead of Lip Seal
- Heavy Duty Machined Steel Pulley
- Cam-Less Design / Cam is machined in the Body Casing
- (1) JPR-YM08IH (Yanmar Replacement Pump)
- (1) Steel Pulley & Mounting Bracket
Compatible Engine Models:
- Genuine Yanmar Water Pump 128397-42500
- Genuine Yanmar Water Pump 128990-42500
- Johnson Pump 10-24509-01
- Johnson Pump 10-13337-01
- Johnson Pump F4B-903
|major service kit||JSK0082 (All Internal Parts) (*Sold Separately)|
|minor service kit||JSM0091 (*Sold Separately)|
|port size||1/2" Hose (Inner Diameter)|
|pump size||L: 91mm W: 144mm H: 76mm|
|pump weight||4.0 lbs (1.82 kgs) (Approx)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.