Iota IQ-Turbo Rapid Charge Controller for Iota DLS Battery Chargers
3 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The Iota IQ-Turbo provides a rapid charge for continually cycled batteries. This will charge batteries in a minimal time with a controlled and powerful voltage. Ideal for batteries that receive frequent use with little down time available for recharge.
The Iota IQ-Turbo can be used with any 12 or 24 Volt Iota DLS Battery Charger. The IQ-Turbo uses a 4 stage charging system which keeps your battery in peak condition. The four stages are: Turbo, Absorption, Float, and Maintenance.
- The Bulk Stage of the IQ-Turbo allows the batteries to be charged at the optimal output of the charger significantly decreasing charge time of the battery.
- This stage delivers a consistent charge rate for a set period of time, ensuring the battery receives a full charge.
- During the Float Stage, the IQ-Turbo reduces the DLS charge voltage. This reduced voltage maintains the full charge while minimizing 'gassing' of the battery. The IQ-Turbo's float stage prevents boiling and bulging of the battery caused when the battery is exposed to higher charging voltages for too long.
- If the battery has remained in the "Float State" for seven days, the IQ automatically provides an equalization charge to dissolve any sulfate layer on the battery's plates and to avoid stratification.
- 2 year warranty
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.6"L x 1.3"W x .7"H
Q: Does the IQ-Turbo come with a connecting cable?
A: Yes, the IQ-Turbo comes with a 15" connecting cable.