Glomex RA201 Antenna Splitter VHF/AIS/AM/FM
1 In Stock!
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The Glomex RA201 is a signal splitter that can enable reception of VHF, AIS, and radio signals through a single VHF antenna. The splitter has a compact footprint and runs efficiently on 12VDC of power supply. See below for further information.
The Glomex RA201 splitter has a single VHF S0-239 input where a PL-259 connects to the unit with three outputs that include VHF radio connection, AIS receiver connection, and an AM/FM connection. The AIS connection is for receivers only, not transponders. The design also incorporates a 15dB preamplifier with two shared inputs to compensate for power loss.
Before connecting power, ensure that power supply polarities are not reversed and the VHF antenna is connected. The power supply can be directly connected to a boat's accessory panel.
- Mounts with 4mm screws
- Includes 60cm red and black cables
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Impedance : 50 Ohm
- Reception Frequency (AIS) : 100 MHz to 200 MHz (Receivers only)
- Reception Frequency (Radio) : 100 KHz to 200 MHz (GO/PO/OC/FM included)
- Transmission/Reception Frequency (VHF) : 100 MHz to 200 MHz (marine/ham radio)
- VHF Power Range : 0.2W to 100W
- Maximum Power Consumption : 25 mA
- Voltage Source : 10VDC to 16VDC
- Protection : 315mA fast blow fuse 5x20mm
- Dimensions : 3 1/4" x 2" x 3 1/4"