The Glomex IT1004PLUSEVO/US coastal internet antenna operates up to 20 miles from coastal internet sources and utilizes a dual sim, quad band design for best quality internet speeds and access. The antenna features a simple to install, plug and play design to be able to start utilizing it as soon as possible. Designed only for US use. See below for further information.
Dual sim, quad-band design operates on 4G, 3G, UMTS, and GSM sources while allowing simple switching between sim cards for data usage availability. A personal WiFi networks built into the antenna can connect up to 32 authorized devices and connects to outside WiFi sources, like marinas, to limit data usage and avoid increased service bills. The antenna can be controlled remotely by the WeBBoat app available on Android and Apple iOS devices that updates for free alongside free antenna firmware updates.
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
- Automatic WiFI to 4G switching
- SMS Reboot Functionality
- 2 High Performance Diversity Antennas
- Three Ethernet Ports
- UV-Resistant Dome Construction
- 4G WAN Backup Capability
- IEEE 802.11b,g,n compliant
- Complies with IEEE Wireless 802.11n/g/b and Ethernet 802.3/u
- LTE FDD bands B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
- DC- HSPA+/HASPA+/HSPA/UMTS 850/900/1900/2000 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- Power Class 3 (23 dBm) for LTE FDD
- Power Class 3 (24 dBm) for UMTS
- Power Class E2 (26 dBm) for EDGE 1800/1900 MHz
- Power Class E2 (27 dBm) for EDGE 850/900 MHz
- Power Class 1 (30 dBm) for GSM/GPRS 1900/1800 MHz
- Power Class 4 (33 dBm) for GSM/GPRS 900/850 MHz
- 4G LTE speeds up to 50 Mbps upload/100 Mbps download
- DC-HSPA+ speeds up to 5.76 Mbps upload/42 Mbps download
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.