Keep your RVs systems working at their peak with replacement parts from Boat & RV Accessories.
RVs, campers and trailers are at risk for damage to power systems, simply because of their mobility. The elements, jolting and jarring from the road or switchovers to different power systems can all cause shorts or shocks that damage components. Often, such damage can be repaired easily when you have the right parts.
At Boat & RV Accessories we carry a wide selection of replacement parts, such as the Dinosaur Micro P 711 replacement board. Made by Dinosaur Electronics, the Micro P-711 will replace any Dometic Black Box Board part number that begins with "293".
This P-711 control board is loaded with features:
- Built in surge protection. Protects from installation errors and the RV Power supply.
- Fuse protected on the 120 VAC circuit, 12 VDC supply and the DC element.
- Improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate recurring check light problem.
- Food saver feature keeps the refrigerator operating if the eyebrow board or communication link fails.
- Built in control allows temperature adjustment in the "Dumb Eyebrow" fixed temperature Americana and Freedom series refrigerators.
- The temperature control also allows compensation for aging and production variations in those units that have the -1-2-3-4-5- "Smart Eyebrow" temperature control on the operator panel.
- Built in microcontroller for highly reliable operation.
- Universal 2-way or 3-way (AC/DC/GAS) operation.
- Install optional fuse (provided) for 3-way operation.
- Includes an easy to remove protective cover.
- Instructions provided.
- The Micro P-711 CANNOT replace any Black Box Board part number that starts with "385"! You must identify
the part number of the physical board that is in your refrigerator now! Failure to do so can result in getting the wrong
board! Please look on the black cover or under the black cover for a part number that begins with "385 or "293"
- If replacing a 3850415-xxx please use a Dinosaur's part 3850415.01.
- If replacing a 3850712-xxx please use a Dinosaur's part 3850712.01.
What kind of RV do you have, and what kind of issue are you having with electronics? Contact our RV experts today. We may be able to help you diagnose and troubleshoot the issue, and point you toward the correct replacement parts, letting you get back on the road again quickly.
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65