The Cotek CX1280 is a high performance, high efficiency 12 volt 80 amp 4 stage automatic battery charger and power supply that can be used in marine, RV and off grid applications.
This unit is built with a universal input voltage range of 90~264VAC and is compatible with Lead Acid, LI-ion, Gel and AGM batteries. It features a 2 stage fan speed control, a built-in battery rescue function and will charge 3 battery banks simultaneously. The protection features are Short Circuit, Over Voltage, Over Temperature and Brown-out. The Cotek CX1280 is CE
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Universal AC input with active PFC
- Compatible with Lead Acid, Li-ion, Gel and AGM batteries
- Support optional remote controller (CR-1)
- Voltage / temperature compensation with battery temp. sensor (Optional)
- 2-stage fan speed control ( thermal & load control)
- Dry contact for alarm
- High efficiency and high reliability
- Built-in battery rescue function: In case of battery over discharge (when the battery voltage is lower than 10V), the charger will reduce the charging current to prevent further damage on the battery.
- Protection: Short Circuit / Over Voltage / Over Temperature / Brown-out
- Withstand 2G vibration test
- RS-232 communication interface
- Output power OK signal
- Battery Type: Lead Acid / Li-ion / Gel / AGM
- Battery Charging Mode: 4 - stage charging capability (IUOU): Bulk, Absorption, Float and Recondition
- Recondition Stage: Every 12 days the battery charger switches back to Bulk stage for 85 minutes in order to revive the battery thus preventing any fatigue symptoms such as sulphation
- Charging Sleep Mode By Remote Controller and S1-4 DIP switch (Please refer to page 4~5)
- Remote Controller Note.5: Support COTEK Remote Controller CR-1 setting Function (CN3 or CN4)
- Storage Temp., Humidity: -40 ~ +85 degrees C, 20 ~ 90% RH
- Safety Standards: Certified EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-29
- Note 1. All parameters not specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25 degrees C of ambient temperature.
- Note 2. The charger is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMCdirectives.
- Note 3. Before charging, make sure the battery charger and battery specifications are compatible.
- Note 4. When use sleep mode, please refer to charging current v.s. heat sink temperature de-rating curve.
- Note 5. Optional Remote Controller (CR-1).
|ac current||13.3 A / 100VAC 5.4A / 240VAC|
|alarm signal||NC. / NO. Relay contact output (Please refer to page 5 Alarms Signal & Fan Control )|
|current range||0 ~ 80A|
|dimensions||8.4W x 3.0L x 12.2H inches; 213 x 76.5 x 312 mm|
|efficiency||At 230VAC: 87%|
|ems immunity||IEC 61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11; ENV 50204|
|frequency||47 ~ 63Hz|
|input voltage range||90 ~ 264VAC|
|isolation resistance||I/P-O/P: 100M Ohms / 500VDC|
|leakage current||For earth < 1mA / 240VAC|
|main rated current||80A|
|output voltage||12 Volts|
|over voltage||17.5V 1%, Protection type: Shut down output (recovery after resetting AC power on)|
|power factor||PF > 0.92 at full load|
|power mode||Supply 13.2V Current limit output voltage|
|short circuit current rating||Current is reduced to < 1A continued 30sec. , fan will operate 30 seconds then turn off|
|single output current limit||40A|
|standard boost charge voltage||14.4V / 14.7V (Select by S1-1)|
|standard float charge voltage||13.8V / 13.5V (Select by S1-2)|
|temp. coefficient||0.03% (0 ~ 50 degrees C)|
|temperature compensation||-10mV / 0.5 degrees C with COTEK temperature sensor|
|vibration||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min. / 1cycle period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|weight||8.8 lbs. ; 4.0 kg.|
|withstand voltage||I/P-O/P: 4242VDC, I/P-FG: 1768VDC, O/P-FG: 700VDC|
|working humidity||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|working temp||-20 ~ 50 degrees C (refer to output load de-rating curve)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.