The Cole Hersee 75920 battery disconnect switches are high amp capacity switches provide reliable emergency power cut-off.
The switches are designed for use in applications up to 300A @ 12VDC or 200A @ 36VDC. Applications are numerous and include vehicle electrical systems like those found in heavy duty, construction, off-road, emergency vehicles, agricultural, marine, and many others.
- Usable in high side or low side applications.
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67, meaning the switch can be mounted in exposed locations
- Composite polymer housing does not rust or corrode, tested per SAE 1455 for salt, calcium chloride & magnesium chloride
- Large red knob is easy to operate with gloved hands
- 90º switch travel makes it easy to identify the switch position
- Built-in lockout satisfies OSHA requirements for an energy isolation device
- Large divider on base prevents accidental shorting of high energy cables
- Fits standard Master Disconnect mounting pattern
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.