The Cole Hersee 48530 is a 200A, Smart Battery Isolator.
- Prevents loads on auxiliary battery from draining the starting battery.
- Allows bi-directional charging from the alternator or from shore power.
- Reduces the load on the charging system by not connecting the auxiliary battery until the primary battery is charged to 13.2V
- Extends the life of expensive charging components.
- Ingress protected to IP65
- LED status indicator.
- Disconnect Voltage: 12.7V after one minute at this level.
- Normal Input Voltage: 9V min, 16V max
- Continuous current: 85A
- Battery Terminal Torque: 50 in-lbs (5.78Nm).
- EMI/RF: Per SAE J1455 & J1113.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85 C.
- Shock and Thermal Shock: per SAE J1455.
- Ingress Protection: IP66 per IEC, (high pressure wash resistant)
- Humidity: to 90% RH.
- Vibration: 10-500Hz per SAE J1455.
- Quiescent Current: 5mA typical, 8mA max.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.