Cole Hersee Compact Low Voltage Disconnects electronically sense battery voltage and conserves starting power.
The unit automatically disconnects and reconnects loads based on battery conditions which prolongs battery life by preventing damage due to excessive discharge.Small size and lightweight design means easier and more discrete mounting, to use space more efficiently, eliminate hardware, and give better routing of wires. When battery voltage falls below programmed voltage setting for 2 minutes non-critical loads are automatically disconnected. Programmable timer feature automatically disconnects loads after key off, regardless of battery condition.
- Connector: DT06-4S Deutsch type
- Description: LVD Unit Only
- Details: 100 A, 125 A
- Dimensions: 4.5W x 4.3L x 3.1H
- Disconnect voltage @ 12 Volts: 12.05 V min, 12.1 V typical, 12.15 V max
- Disconnect voltage @ 24 Volts: 24.1 V min, 24.2 V typical, 24.3 V max
- Humidity: 0 to 90% RH
- Inductive transient: +/- 600 V
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Load dump: + 150 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +185F (-40 to +85C)
- Overcurrent protection: 135 A
- Quiescent current: 2 mA max
- Rating: 125A at 60C, 100A at 85C
- Sealing: IP67
- Shock: SAE J1455
- Terminals: 1/14-20, 50 in-lbs (5.78 Nm)
- Vibration: 10-500 Hz
- Voltage rating: 12 to 24 Vdc
- SI Dimensions: 114.3 x 108.6 x 79.0mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.