This Cole Hersee Battery Isolator model 48160 is the real deal! For vehicles with two batteries the Cole Hersee 48160 isolator electrically isolates the batteries to prevent the battery with the higher charge from draining into that with the lower charge.
Cole Hersee Battery Isolator 48160 Features
In addition, when using this Cole Hersee battery isolator, both batteries can be charged simultaneously from one source. The electronic components of the 48160 are embedded to give excellent protection from adverse conditions such as contamination and vibration. The integral heat sink provides efficient heat dissipation.
- For use with alternators that do not have an integral electronic voltage regulator
- 200A at 12V DC, 12-36V.
- Isolates loads of 2 batteries, allows charging from 1 source
- Rating: 12-36V DC; 200A max alternator rating; negative ground electrical system only
- Terminals: three 5/16" (7.9mm) studs.
- Fully sealed
- Size: 8 1/2"L x 4 3/16"W x 3 13/32"H (215.0 x 122.2 x 86.5mm).
- Installation: Four 9/32" (7.2mm) diameter mounting holes.
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
|output voltage||12-36 Volts|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.