The 312-100002 is trolling motor prop nut with a white gloss coating from Bob's Machine for Minnkota trolling motors weighing 70 Ibs and over.
This trolling motor prop nut is balanced and durable, reducing noise and vibrations from Minnkota trolling motors with 70 pounds of thrust or more. Featuring a white gloss coating with a center hole that allows access to the shaft in event of shear-pin failure. No tools are required to remove the trolling motor propeller. This makes it easier to clear weeds and fishing line while on the open water. You can expect quieter trolling thanks to 25% more mass than competing prop nuts on the market.
- Fits Minnkota trolling motors 70 lbs. of thrust or more
- Requires no tools to remove trolling motor propeller
- Center hole allows access to shaft in event of shear-pin failure
- Over 25% more mass for quieter trolling
- Perfect for bass boats
- White gloss coated finish
- Made in the USA
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.