This nut allows you to remove your trolling-motor propeller without tools. 25% larger than other models, this after-market propeller accessory delivers quiet trolling, The CNC-machined construction delivers durability, precision, and balance.
This trolling motor prop nut is balanced and durable, reducing noise and vibrations from Minnkota trolling motors 80 pounds and over. Featuring a bright and durable powder coat finish and a center hole allowing access to the shaft in event of shear-pin failure. No tools are required to remove the trolling motor propeller. This makes it easier to clear weeds and fishing line while on the open water. You can expect quieter trolling thanks to 25% more mass than competing prop nuts on the market.
- Fits Minnkota trolling motors 80 lbs. and up
- Requires no tools to remove trolling motor propeller
- Over 25% more mass for quieter trolling
- Center hole allows access to shaft in event of shear-pin failure
- Ceramic black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
- Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.