Bob's Machine combines its notable jack plate with its Kickback plate to create the Hydraulic Kickback Jac. The result delivers 7.5 inches of lift, thanks to a six-inch hydraulic stroke paired with a 1.5-inch integrated structural lift. This jack plate lets you take your boat through shallower waters with ease, with the option to kick back the lower unit to avoid potential damage.
- Patent-pending combo hydraulic jack plate and stumpjumper
- Do not encounter obstructions over five mph.
- Equipped with locking pins, side plate area, grease-able pivot points and tension rods.
- Delrin rollers and bearings create more consistent operation.
- Motor tether attachment point for improved safety.
- Angled at 30°.
- Does not include a spring or chain.
- Rated up to 115HP.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty against structural defects and a five-year action pump warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.