These Jack Plates ship from the manufacturer and are built to order. The current lead time is 10-12 weeks upon placing the order. Please call to confirm availability.
The 100-105000 is a Kick-Back Jac Plate from Bob's Machine.
The Bob's Machine Kick-Back Jac Plate, aka "Stump Jumper," provides a 45 degree tilt up (kick up) for motors up to 115 HP. Delrin rollers and bearings provide a long life of smooth operation and pivoting without the need for chains or springs like other jack plates. Integrated locking pins prevent the plate from kicking out when in reverse or while trailering. This unit is rated for outboard motors up to a maximum of 115 HP. Do not encounter obstructions at speeds over 5 MPH and only in the forward direction.
**The Kick-Back Jac Plate is not designed or intended to encounter obstructions while the boat is being operated in the reverse direction.
- Rated for outboards up to 115 HP
- Delrin rollers and bearings for smooth operation
- Motor tether attachment point for safety
- Locking pins prevent plate from kicking out in reverse or trailering
- Grease-able pivot points - automotive zerk fittings
- 5.5" offset
- 45 degree tilt up (kick up)
|country of origin||Made in USA|
|h.p.||Up to 115 HP|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.