The Attwood Whale WX1574B is a Whale Water Systems 15MM shut off valve. See below for more technical information.
Piping is made from Polyethylene and the quick connect system fittings are constructed from Glass-filled Polypropylene. Re-plumb an RV or boat or use to install additional outlets. A high quality and reliability can be expected from Whale Quick Connect Fittings.
This fitting has been designed with marine applications first, and no tools or connections are necessary for installation.
It is necessary to winterize Whale Quick Connect water systems in order to prevent frost damage in cold climates.
- Unique "Double Gripper" provides secure lifelong tube retention even at excessive pressures
- Designed for use with Whale plastic tubing and grooved stems only
- Collet has internal support ring ensuring O-ring seal is held in position and does not distort or leak under pressure
- The innovative, tube supporting, "cage collet" design eliminates leaks where fittings are close to tight bends
- High integrity single piece molding improves the reliability and strength of fittings
- Outer sleeve incorporates collet cover, thus preventing accidental tube release
- No collet clips are used thus the Whale system reduces costs, speeds up installation time and ensures complete installation every time
- The patented Whale® plumbing system is specifically designed to be used in "mobile" applications
- Whale Quick Connect fittings and WhaleX Pipework tubing are covered for 10 years from date of purchase (Except WX1599)
- They are designed for use with Whale plastic tubing and grooved stems only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.