The Attwood Whale BP2054B is a 24V high capacity waste-bilge pump. See below for more details.
Over ten years of industry leading pump technology has brought no clog, no filter waste pumps
- Perfect when there is limited bilge space and smallest footprint strainer
- 360-degree rotating head for easy install
- High – dry protected – easy access through remote mounting
- Long lasting with the ability to run dry and take no damage
- Passes requirements for a primary bilge pump on boats up to the size 12m (39.4ft) long
- Easy install, even on uneven surfaces
- New wrap around mounting feature provides a secure fit with only 3 screws
- Self-priming provides a reliable operation
- Twist and screw to lock the pump head in the preferred position thanks to the patented reinforce Ezi-clamp locking ring.
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|amps||Draw = 5|
|gallons per hour||None|
|gallons per minute||Up to 4.5 gpm|
|outlet size||3/4" or 1"|
|power||Max Continuous (Amps) = NONE|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.