93014LP7 Primer Bulb-Low Permeation 1/4"
See details for more information
Primer Bulb for 1/4" Hose (93014LP7) by Attwood®. Attwood's exclusive three-layer design ensures high fuel pumping output in hot temperatures (up to 122°F ) and cold temperatures (down to 18°F) while resisting collapse and hardening. Includes dual high-efficiency check valves that prime in any orientation with low-restriction fuel flow that ensures proper engine operation and aids fuel pump durability. All Attwood portable fuel components are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
- Low Permeation Primer Bulb prevents prevents fuel evaporation saving gas and money
- Exclusive three-layer construction prevents primer bulb collapse under vacuum and ballooning/bursting under pressure
- 60% more output per pump than leading competitors provides faster engine priming and fewer strokes to prime
- Exclusive inner expansion ring ensures primer bulb won't collapse during engine operation and provides 60% more pumping power than competitive single layer primer bulbs
- Exclusive outer layer is designed to prevent ballooning when under pressure
- Operating temperature 18°F - 122°F
- Tested to ABYC H-25 and USCG requirements
- Exclusive high-efficiency check-valves ensure faster priming and low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour)
- Engineered hose barbs are designed ensure leak free performance
- All Attwood portable fuel components are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.