7623-7 50 Amp Circuit Breaker 12V/24V
See details for more information
Protect your vessel and its and electrical system with circuit breakers. They prevent valuable gear—such as your trolling motor—from damage caused by a short circuit or a sudden overload. A breaker automatically “trips”, or turns off, when hit with too much power. Attwood Corporation has been an award-winning leader in engineering, testing, and manufacturing the highest quality marine products for over 100 years. We deliver safe and reliable lighting, fuel systems, water systems, seating & pedestals, swim ladders, custom upholstery, and general marine accessories that are easy to install and meet regulatory compliance.
- 50-amp capacity handles most boats’ electrical system demands
- Manual reset; check for the cause of the problem, then a quick flick gets your system back up and running
- Designed with wide flanges for easy and secure installation with two screws (not provided)
- Compact size fits almost anywhere
- Attwood products are both compatible and reliable, engineered and built with a never-fail attitude
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.