Attwood 4143-4 Shower Sump Pump - 750 GPH. See below for additional product information.
The Attwood 4143-4 Shower Sump Pump - 750 GPH consists of a sump box which contains a super reliable, mercury-free float switch and a pump. The pump automatically starts and removes accumulated water as the sump box fills. A check valve in the inlet manifold prevents the pump from cycling and reduces standing water odor. A clear, gasketed plastic lid allows for easy filter inspection and service.
The 4143-4 Shower Sump Pump - 750 GPH has multiple inlet ports which can be custom trimmed to accommodate several sizes of input hose from 3/4" to 1-1/2". The discharge port is 3/4".
- Use for drainiing shower, head sink, galley sink, etc.
- Three inlet sizes allow hook-up of multiple drains, using different hose sizes
- Easy to remove and clean plastic screen filters out larger debris
- Test knob allows for easy, immediate operational check
- Air vent prevents air locks
|dimensions||10-1/2"L x 8-1/8"W x 4-1/2"H|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.