This PWRB2500 is perfect for the user who needs a simple inverter without all of the extra features of our other inverters.
An economical modified sine wave inverter for straight forward applications that just need power. Convenient dual ac receptacles for all our your devices. Other features include a 5000 watt surge power, battery low voltage alarm and shutdown, dual fans and auto reset for most fault conditions. This unit also has over temperature and short circuit protection and comes with a 1 year warranty.
- 2500 watt max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Dual ac receptacles that can be split with a separate spliter if extra outlets are needed
- On/off switch
- Convenient always on dual cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Battery terminals are designed to conduct more current therefore requiring only one set of cables.
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 2500 Watts. Use 200 amp inline fuse.
- Surge power capability (peak power): 5000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- No load current: 2.5 Amps with switch in the on position (because fans are always on) See PWRINV2500 if you don't want always on fans.
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- Internal fuse protection
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
|ac amps||21 Amps|
|battery low voltage shutdown||10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts|
|dc amps||208 Amps|
|dimensions||14.25" L X 6.5" W X 3" H|
|high input voltage protection||15V-17V|
|input voltage||12 Volts|
|low battery alarm||10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts|
|low input voltage shutdown||10V|
|output frequency||60 Hz +/- 1 Hz|
|surge watts (peak power)||5000 Watts|
|waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.