Attwood Whale BP4774 Gulper Grouper Mk 3 24 Volt Electric Pump
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The Gulper Grouper Mk 3 builds on the decades of proven pump technology and now features 90° inlet and outlet ports with integrated non-choke valves. The improved design allows the pump to be used as a direct replacement for macerator impeller pumps.
Compared to typical macerators, the Gulper Grouper Mk 3 is quieter and lightweight. With diaphragm technology, the pump does not clog or suffer from motor burn out meaning a longer system life and less unwanted maintenance jobs! With a low power consumption and run dry capability the Gulper Grouper Mk 3 really is the pump of choice for fishbox evacuation.
- Minimum Wire Size 1.5 mm2 (16 AWG)
- Hose Connections 1" (25 mm) or 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- Maximum Suction Lift: 3.3 ft (1m)
- Maximum Discharge Head: 6.5 ft (2m)
- Maximum Discharge Head and Suction Lift (combined): 10 ft (3m)
- Flow Rate per Minute: 4.75 gals (18 liters)
- Dry Running Current: 2 amps
- Warranty: 2 years
- CE Marked
- IP45 Rated
- Voltage : 24 Volts DC
- Fuse : 5 amp Recommended
- Dimensions : 16 3/16" x 7 6/8"
- Weight : 3.5 lbs