WF-8735 model converters provide 35 Amp DC output, and a highly reliable nominal 13.6 VDC with or without a battery. No extra filtering is required. See the details tab for more information.
- WFCO’s three-stage battery charging results in longer battery life and is totally automatic.
- Nominal voltage output modes are a 13.2 VDC range “float” mode, 13.6 VDC range “absorption” charge mode, and a 14.4 VDC range “bulk” charge mode.
- Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection provide you with further reliability and peace of mind.
- The cooling fan for the WF-8735 operates only when needed and ensures quiet operation.
- Front-cooled fan installation does not create additional installation space requirements.
- Every model is designed to comply FCC Class B, which means that the converters do not cause interference with televisions, radios or other signals.
- The 8735 model also brings you the convenience of built-in AC/DC distribution.
- 30 Amp main AC breaker and a total of up to five 20 Amp branch AC circuits can be installed.
- Six DC branch circuits include LED bulbs that illuminate to indicate open circuits.
- Over Current: Yes
- Over Temperature: Yes
- Over Voltage: Yes
- Reverse Polarity: Yes
- Cooling System: Yes
- FCC Certified
|dimensions||11 3/4ΓÇ¥ wide; 8 1/4ΓÇ¥ high; 5ΓÇ¥ deep|
|input voltage||105-130 VAC, 60 Hz|
|output current||35 A|
|output voltage||13.2 ΓÇô 14.4V DC Range|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.