TRC 67030 Marine Surge Guard 30 Amp Portable Surge Protector With LCD Display
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
The TRC 67030 Protects 30A watercraft from faulty pedestal power and has built-in intelligence. See the details tab for more information.
Continuously monitors for voltage and amp draw and reverse polarity (miswired pedestal, elevated ground voltage). Compact and easy to use, it plugs in between the power pedestal and the line cord to provide protection. Designed for all watercraft with 30 Amp service.
- Protects watercraft from faulty pedestal power.
- Built-in intelligence.
- Automatic reset on power restoration.
- Shuts off power when the following is present:Open neutral and Low (<102V) and High (>132V) Voltage
- LCD display (English).
- Multi-mode surge suppression.
- 128 second reset delay protects A/C compressor.
- Continuously monitors for: Voltage and amp draw (RMS),Reverse polarity (miswired pedestal, elevated ground voltage)
- 2450 Joules of power surge protection.
- Marine connectors.
- Weather resistant.
- Over/Under Voltage protection
- Open Neutral Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Miswired Pedestal Indication
- Trip Time: 8 - 10 Seconds
- Corrosion resistant
- Dangerous Current on Ground Wire Indication
- Time delay at power up (128 seconds)
- 1 year warranty
- Electrical Rating : 120V, 30A
- Surge Suppression : (Joules) 2,450
- Cord Gauge : 10/3 AWG
- Max Spike Current : 6,500A
- Weight : 5.4 lbs
- Length : 24 inches
- Amps : 30 Amps
- Type : Marine