This is the Pro Charge Ultra battery charger. It runs on any Global AC Power source between 90-260 volts, requires less input power, produces less waste heat, and still has a remarkably small, lightweight footprint. It features eleven pre-programmed battery charging curves as well as one user customizable battery profile. Check the real time voltage or current output on the digital display or on the optional remote control that can be either surface, recess, or flush mounted over 30 feet away from the battery charger.
- Global Input Power- This battery charger will operate anywhere in the world! By design, this battery charger will automatically operate with an a/c input of 90-260 volts (40-80 hz) automatically.
- 11 Pre-programmed battery charge curves, including LiPO4, GEL, AGM, Calcium, and Flooded Lead Acid Batteries.
- One custom, user programmable battery charge profile. Can be set from the charger, no need for a computer.
- Four Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- One common negative, three positive battery posts allows the user to charge 1, 2 or 3 battery banks.
- Two Digital Meters displaying real time current and voltage measurements.
- One power meter showing % of charger capacity being used as well as power capacity remaining.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)- up to 0.99pf, ensuring efficient power conversion, increasing efficiency by nearly 40% over older, non-PFC technology.
- Additionally, our new synchronized rectification output increases the efficiency of this charger up to 10% over traditional diode based chargers found on the market today.
- High Voltage de-sulphation cycle for customers with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Low activity, stand-by mode to increase battery life.
- Digital Microprocessor Controlled High Voltage Protection System (Primary) and an emergency backup analog controlled high voltage trip (secondary)
- Constructed of non-ferrous metals and marine grade materials. Lightweight, Compact footprint for easy installation.
- Designed and built to UL1236 Marine & ABYC-31 standards.
- 32 LED Information Panel, internal scan and systems check.
- Remote port for optional remote control w/ 10 meter cable. Remote can be surface, flush, or recess mounted.
- Battery temperature sensor included.
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|amp meter accuracy||+/- 1%|
|Full load current (110/230v)||9.8/4.6|
|Ground leakage||0.5 ma|
|Input voltage range||90-270 v 40-70 hz|
|Power Factor at 230V||0.976|
|power required to run unit||12 v 40 amp approx 600 watts|
|Ripple noise (R.M.S.)||14mv|
|Temperature Compensation||0.018V/18mV per 1degC either side of 20degC|
|volt meter accuracy||+/- 1%|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty from Manufacturer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.