This is a 4dB broadband antenna constructed for maximum performance. This 6′ 6″ antenna can handle continuous duty at maximum input power. These antennas are hand soldered, hand assembled, and hand finished. It is a self-supporting antenna designed primarily for military, commercial, law enforcement, and disaster preparedness applications.
No tuning or ground plane required
- Hand soldered brass elements for maximum range and efficiency
- High-gloss, non-yellowing polyurethane finish
- Stainless steel ferrule, standard 1″-14 threads
- Includes 20′ of RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Use only Shakespeare® Style 4187-HD Ratchet Mount for self-supporting applications; use a Style 410-R Swivel Mount if an upper support bracket installation is preferred
- U.S. Patent 5,982,332
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Antenna Length||6' 6"|
|DC Ground||DC Grounded - The antenna will read shorted on continuity test|
|Max. Input Power||125 Watts|
|SWR||2:1 or less within the band|
|Warranty||5 Years from manufacturer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.