This is a VHF professional quality antenna that is collinear-phased 5/8 wave, with two coaxial chokes to suppress cable radiation. It’s super strong, sturdy enough to be self-supporting, even in high winds and high speeds.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless-steel ferrule with standard 1″-14 thread
- 20 ft. RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Important: Not recommended for self-supported mounting on T-tops or radar arches, due to limitations of the mount and mounting surface.
- 2 Sections: Base 75″; Tip 39″
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Antenna Length||9' 6"|
|Band||VHF Marine Band|
|Bandwidth||3 MHz Within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|Coax Supplied||20 Ft. of RG-8/X|
|Connector Supplied||PL-259, Not Installed|
|DC Ground||DC Grounded - The antenna will read shorted on continuity test|
|Max. Input Power||100 Watts|
|SWR||Nominally 1.5:1 @ 156.8 MHz|
|Warranty||5 Years from manufacturer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.